Home buying is not always an easy task. According to the mega-real estate database firm, Zillow, professionals from certain industries will find fewer homes within their budget this year.
Here are members of the Philadelphia workforce that might have trouble finding a home within their budget:
- Food service workers with an annual median salary of $11,000 only have a budget for 6.4% of all available listings.
- Construction workers with an annual median salary of $32,000 only have a budget for 22.8% of all available listings.
- Teachers with an annual median salary of $49,000 only have a budget for 45% of all available listings.
NRIA’s Real Estate Investment Plan
Not everyone is struggling to purchase a home in Philadelphia. In fact, clients working with National Realty Investment Advisors are finding it easier than ever to acquire discounted properties in prime Philadelphia neighborhoods. Active in Philadelphia since 2006, National Realty Investment Advisors, LLC has developed a “cash recycling” investment system that guarantees clients a newly-built, top quality home that:
- Requires only $11,900 cash-in +100% financing (when qualified)
- Is pre-rented for 5 years
- Includes no property tax for 10 years
- Benefits from complete professional property management
- Guarantees the client 100% satisfaction – or their money back
NRIA has successfully completed over 600 projects in Philadelphia, and has delivered value to every client. Visit our website to learn more about NRIA’s strategic real estate investment strategy.
Recommended to read: It’s Harder to Be a Homeowner in Philly If You Have This Job